As our population grows, so does demand for clean water. When treated correctly, grey water can often offer a practical source of water recycled for secondary uses.
UV can reliably disinfect treated grey water, before it can be recycled. However, several factors need to be considered to make UV treatment of recycled water a success.
Grey water can contain suspended particles, UV absorbing substances and can host a high microbial load. UV sizing for grey water disinfection should consider all the factors that can affect UV dose delivery.
Advance C™ & M™ Series offers several advantages for grey water disinfection:
- Reliable disinfection
- Proven performance for grey water systems of various capacities
- Thin film design to suit low and variable UVT
- Quartz sleeve wipers available as an option
- Ability to handle intermittent flows
- Long life, set and forget operation
- Compact size
- Easy to install, easy to use and easy to maintain