Advance BRX™ Series: Sugar Syrup Disinfection Systems
Yeasts, fungi, molds & spores readily spoil sugar syrups. They also reduce shelf life of syrups & products made with the syrups. Thermal disinfection is either not effective, or expensive, time consuming and messy.
Syrups generally have very low UVT and are viscous. As a consequence, conventional UV units struggle to disinfect most syrups.
Advance BRX™ Series is designed to protect syrups from yeasts, fungal spores, molds and temperature-resistant microorganisms. The systems use thin film design combined with high intensity UV lamps. These units come with sanitary tri-clamp or BSM fittings for easy service and cleaning.
Advantages of Advance BRX™ Series syrup disinfection UV units
– Reliable inactivation of yeasts, molds, fungi and temperature resistant microorganisms
– Lower downtime compared to thermal disinfection processes
– Online UV intensity monitoring for easy process control
– Easy to use, clean and maintain
– Available for a wide range from syrup flow rates
– Based on low pressure and medium pressure UV technologies
Advance BRX™ Series is ideal for UV disinfection of syrups for pharmaceuticals, food & beverage and craft beer.
Contact us to discuss your syrup UV disinfection requirements.